努力打造河南专升本万人院校!
24小时咨询热线:4006868751
|0门课程|手机版| 微信公众号
距2022年专升本考试还有00天
您现在的位置:河南助力专升本官方网站 >> 备考资料库 >> 重点考点 >> 浏览文章

河南专升本英语翻译改错【介词词组】1-8

河南助力专升本官方网站更新时间:2017/6/9 0:00:00阅读:0

1. This reference book consists of five chapters. 
译文:这本参考书包括(有)五章。

 

2. Angels are usually shown in pictures dressed in white, with wings. 
译文:图画中的天使通常是身穿白衣,生有翅膀。

 

3. Our trip starts from Mount Tai tomorrow and finishes up in Huashan Mountain a week from tomorrow. 
译文:我们的旅行明天从泰山开始,一周后在华山结束。

 

4. He is writing a sequel to his latest best-seller. 
译文:他正在写他的最新畅销书的续集。

 

5. My cousin is leaving my hometown to work in industry in cities.

译文:我的堂兄马上就要离开家乡去城里打工了。

 

6. If you are going to attend the meeting, you’d better leave now because of the traffic jam. 
译文:如果你打算参加会议,你最好现在就走, 以免堵车。

 

7. Have you looked ahead to what you’ll be doing in fives years? 
译文:你是否想过五年后你会在做些什么?

 

8. How many countries will be participating in the Olympic Games? 
译文:有多少国家要参加奥运会?

9. We will have developed our country into one of the medium developed countries by 2050. 
译文:到2050年我们将把我国建成世界上中等发达的国家之一。

 

10. He is a somebody now and he will have forgotten his old friends. 
译文:他现在是个重要人物了,可能会把老朋友们都忘了。

 

11. It will have been raining for a whole week if it rains again tomorrow.

译文:如果明天还下雨的话,雨就整整下了一个星期了。

 

12. When I was young, I would listen to the radio a whole day whenever I was in a bad mood. 
译文:我年轻的时候,每当心情不好就会听一整天收音机

 

13. The flood of women into the job market boosted economic growth and changed US society in many ways. 
译文:妇女们大量涌进人才市场刺激了经济增长,也从很多方面改变了美国社会

 

14. His grandfather lived a very simple life. 
译文:他祖父生前过着十分简朴的生活。(现在已不在世)

 

15. When I was reading the newspaper, the telephone rang, and I knew it must be Fiona. 
译文:当我在看报纸时,电话铃响了,我一猜就知道肯定是Fiona打来的。


16. She was studying in Seoul last year. I don’t know if she has returned. 
译文:她去年在首尔学习,我不知道她回来了没。


17. The interstate highway system was finally launched in 1956 and has been hailed as one of the greatest public works projects of the century. 
译文:州际高速公路系统的建设最终于1956年启动,现已被公认为本世纪最大的公共建筑工程项目之一。(2006 CET4)

 

18. We had little rain in the summer. / We’ve had little rain this summer. 
译文:We had little rain in the summer. 今年夏天雨水很少。(夏天已过)

We’ve had little rain this summer. 今年夏天雨水很少。(还在夏天)

 

19. Most students in this classroom have been preparing for the entrance examination of junior college students to senior university students. 
译文:班上的大部分同学一直在准备专升本考试。

 

20. Most students in this classroom have prepared for the entrance examination of junior college students to senior university students. 
译文:大多数同学已经准备好了。


学院简介| 学院环境| 师资力量| 课程设置| 助力分校|

Copyright © 2012 - 2023 All Rights Reserved. 助力专升本 主办:河南助力教育发展集团有限公司 版权所有 咨询热线:4006868751
总部地址:郑州市惠济区英才街国基大学城生活园区 
豫ICP备2020025840号-1